Skip to main content

Define a custom field to be shown at checkout

More
12 years 3 months ago #160152 by rodopemu
I apologize, I think I found this option then forgot where it was. The purpose is to display a field that the client can send any final notes to be attached with the order. Does Hikashop supported an extra field on the last page. I think it does because on the checkout page of Hikashop configuration you can select "Fields" option in any one of the views. How do I set up new Fields for the "Fields" in the checkout?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160155 by Jerome
Hi,

"Order" custom fields with the step "custom fields" in the checkout workflow.
The order custom fields are available in HikaShop bussiness.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #160214 by rodopemu
Ok. How do I redirect to a certain page after checkout is completed, or how do I customize the checkout final page, do I use languages?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by rodopemu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160233 by Jerome
Hi,

It depends on the payment plugin.
Most of payment plugins have a "confirm url" in their configuration, it is for the redirection if the payment succeeded or failed.
There is also the generic "checkout | after_end" view that you can override if required.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160347 by rodopemu
We may upgrade, but can I get the order number and/or customer information in the after_end view. If so, how can I get this data?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160373 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Yes you can do that, you'll have to directly add some code through the "after_end" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161662 by rodopemu
Hi. Just to confirm the functionality before I purchase, I want the user to be able send a comment/message that will be attached to the order when they submit it. You said earlier I can accomplish this with "custom fields" in Hikashop Business, is this true? if so how do I upgrade from Hikashop Essential to Business, can I just pay the difference in price somehow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161682 by nicolas
That's true yes.
You can purchase that product for the upgrade:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/upgrade-my-version.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168915 by byoguru
hello,
i can see how to add one custom field but i require 2
is it possible to have 2 custom fields in the checkout workflow?

1 on the address step
1 on the shipping step

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #168923 by Xavier
Hi,

It is possible to have as many custom fields as you want on the checkout.
In your case, you have to create one custom field in the address table and one in the order one.

Then in the checkout workflow configuration add the "field" box in the shipping step.
And "voilà" ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #169396 by byoguru
Thank you! - this is great.

Best
T

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum