- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Product Module - Price below name override
12 years 3 months ago #160554
by maujbigo
Product Module - Price below name override was created by maujbigo
Hi All,
I spent the last 2 hours to figure this out.
I simply want to move the product title above the price but it turned out to be much more difficult than I thought.
Can someone share some light on where do I do this?
I created a component override under my template for the products. I looked at listing.php and listing_list.php but just couldn't figure out were those things were.
I must say, the extension is great but I find a bit frustrating that it doesn't follow jooomla's line of thought. I mean, the module has a helper
and the template display the data.
It makes a bit difficult to find things.
Thanks, for the help.
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
I spent the last 2 hours to figure this out.
I simply want to move the product title above the price but it turned out to be much more difficult than I thought.
Can someone share some light on where do I do this?
I created a component override under my template for the products. I looked at listing.php and listing_list.php but just couldn't figure out were those things were.
I must say, the extension is great but I find a bit frustrating that it doesn't follow jooomla's line of thought. I mean, the module has a helper
and the template display the data.
It makes a bit difficult to find things.
Thanks, for the help.
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160570
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic Product Module - Price below name override
Hi,
I persisted a bit more (after looking at all files under/product) and found it.
The file that you change the product module, product view is the listing_img_title.
At least for me to move the title above the price was.
I hope it helps someone else.
I persisted a bit more (after looking at all files under/product) and found it.
The file that you change the product module, product view is the listing_img_title.
At least for me to move the title above the price was.
I hope it helps someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 months ago #160575
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Module - Price below name override
Hello,
Reading that documentation will probably help you to do what you want : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Reading that documentation will probably help you to do what you want : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The following user(s) said Thank You: maujbigo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds