- Posts: 155
- Thank you received: 4
Update 2.3.1 business all items disappeared
12 years 3 months ago #160803
by Cattelan
Update 2.3.1 business all items disappeared was created by Cattelan
Hallo. I updated right now to business 2.3.1 form the joomla update panel.
Now when i go to the product category i only get the related modules of category put the products are disappeared !!
for example:
www.ilmondodiwit.com/shop/gioielli/26-ciondoli.html
here you see the subcategories and the related modules like related products most sold ecc.. but the products of the category are disappeared
PLEASE GIVE ADVICE Thanks for your kind reply
Now when i go to the product category i only get the related modules of category put the products are disappeared !!
for example:
www.ilmondodiwit.com/shop/gioielli/26-ciondoli.html
here you see the subcategories and the related modules like related products most sold ecc.. but the products of the category are disappeared
PLEASE GIVE ADVICE Thanks for your kind reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160842
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update 2.3.1 business all items disappeared
Hi,
I'm sorry but I do see plenty of products on that page. It seems to work fine.
I'm sorry but I do see plenty of products on that page. It seems to work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cattelan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160848
by Cattelan
Replied by Cattelan on topic Update 2.3.1 business all items disappeared
Thanks for your reply.
actually it depended on an sef component installed on my site which has often issues with the urls with hikashop. Always small things. I purged all urls created and now it works. It is not nice. Fortunately i get recreated the same urls (nearly) but its always a big job to do.
i'm sorry about that but i'm using hikashop and the sef component which is also anvery good component but both together it give me often issues.
Thanks again.
Regards
actually it depended on an sef component installed on my site which has often issues with the urls with hikashop. Always small things. I purged all urls created and now it works. It is not nice. Fortunately i get recreated the same urls (nearly) but its always a big job to do.
i'm sorry about that but i'm using hikashop and the sef component which is also anvery good component but both together it give me often issues.
Thanks again.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds