- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Error when install version 2.3.1
I get this error when I try to install the new version
-1 Copy file failed
Thx for the help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This error means that Joomla was not able to upload the installation package.
You need to use the "install via FTP" method to circumvent the limitations of your hosting company on that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tryed the solution but I doesn't work. Can somebody check it for me if I give my login and password?
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The backend login won't be enough since the FTP method requires to first upload all the files/folders of the install package in the tmp folder of the website.
Try to rename the folders administrator/components/com_hikashop and components/com_hikashop
It might help avoid copy issues during the copy of the files from the tmp folder to the hikashop folders.
The best though would be to fix the folders permissions on your website and you'll get similar problems with other extensions update... You can see that with your hosting company. If the folder permissions are correct, you should be able to install the package via the interface of the Joomla installer without an error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I renamed the files like you asked en set the permissions right. This is what I get now:
Duplicate entry 'com_hikashop' for key 'idx_asset_name' SQL=INSERT INTO `vubd0_assets` (`name`,`title`,`rules`,`parent_id`,`level`,`lft`,`rgt`) VALUES ('com_hikashop','hikashop','{}','1','1','171','172')
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now, run the three queries to clear the HikaShop information from your database as explained near the end of that documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-to-install.html#ftp
And install HikaShop again. That will fix that error.
You'll then want to click on the "rebuild" button of the menu manager of Joomla in order to fix the backend menu and you should be set.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did the steps like on the forum and this is the result:
Warning
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Copy failed
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.php to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.php
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.xml to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.xml
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.php to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.php
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.xml to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_cart/mod_hikashop_cart.xml
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_currency/mod_hikashop_currency.php to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_currency/mod_hikashop_currency.php
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_currency/mod_hikashop_currency.xml to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_currency/mod_hikashop_currency.xml
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_currency/tmpl/default.php to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_currency/tmpl/default.php
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_wishlist/mod_hikashop_wishlist.php to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_wishlist/mod_hikashop_wishlist.php
Could not copy the file from /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/mod_hikashop_wishlist/mod_hikashop_wishlist.xml to /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/modules/mod_hikashop_wishlist/mod_hikashop_wishlist.xml
Plugin Hikashop Date Picker Plugin installed successfully
Plugin HikaShop BitPay payment plugin installed successfully
Plugin HikaShop Paypal Advanced payment plugin installed successfully
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nooooooooooooooo
aah pfff backup restored
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I fixed the most now but when I click my link I get error:
www.ncom.be/index.php/Ncom%20Webshop
Maybe the link is changed somehow
I get this when I past a link: www.ncom.be/index.php?option=com_hikasho...egory&layout=listing
Hikashop is fucked up for the moment. How Can I reinstall it without lose of products and categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If somebody wants to do the repairs for I would wbe happy
Thx in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Remove your "webshop" menu item and recreate it via the Joomla menu manager. That should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
when i check my ftp i got 2 hikashops installed on my server :huh:
So I'm out off ideas and I don't have much notice to fix that and I really need that shop ASAP online again.
Everytime there's something wrong with when I try to update to the latest version.
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
com_hikashop
com_hikashop1 (this one is my shop)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The errors you had came from your web server/folders configuration and are independent of HikaShop.
Each time we update HikaShop on our websites, it works without doing anything.
Please follow my recommendation from my post 5 hours ago and try to recreate the menu via the Joomla menu manager and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
that worked for me thx
Now some more questions:
1. When you put no price @ the product is say's Free (gratis in my language) is it possible to change that? Like Not available
2. the Add to cart can I change that to a button?
3. How can I change the colors of my shop now it's like blue and black
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
2. At which place ? It will potentially require some layout edition. here is a tutorial for that:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
3. It will require too some css editions too, or you need maybe an hikashop style.
hikashop.com/download/styles-for-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.