- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Main product image
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161270
by maujbigo
Main product image was created by maujbigo
Hi I am trying to find information on how to change the main product image size.
I want to have the thumbnails below the hikashop_main_image small but the main image it self bigger. In the configuration I set the image product image and image width to 258. But they are being displayed at 100px.
You have an example on the demo site,
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=83&lang=en
The problem is that the demo site is in joomla 2.5 and I am on Joomla 3.3
Here is another example of what I am trying to achieve
demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront/inde..._tabular_description
I was looking at the documentation www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
But didn't find anything.
In this case I have a category listing menu item, I click the category then on the sub category, then on the product to get to the product page.
What do I need to change? and where do I need to change? I already changed image sizes under configuration but was not able to achieve what I want.
thanks
I want to have the thumbnails below the hikashop_main_image small but the main image it self bigger. In the configuration I set the image product image and image width to 258. But they are being displayed at 100px.
You have an example on the demo site,
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=83&lang=en
The problem is that the demo site is in joomla 2.5 and I am on Joomla 3.3
Here is another example of what I am trying to achieve
demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront/inde..._tabular_description
I was looking at the documentation www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
But didn't find anything.
In this case I have a category listing menu item, I click the category then on the sub category, then on the product to get to the product page.
What do I need to change? and where do I need to change? I already changed image sizes under configuration but was not able to achieve what I want.
thanks
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by maujbigo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161271
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic Main product image
Ok, I figured it out.
Although the hikashop_main_image suggests it is the main image, it is actually a thumbnail.
So to do that I need to change the thumbnail size in the configuration to the size of the big image I want.
Then all the thumbnail images will be displayed big. I then had to use css to limit the size of the images inside hikashop_small_image_div.
So in short it was just a confusion on the div names in the front end and the parameters in the admin.
I hope it helps someone else looking for this.
Cheers
Although the hikashop_main_image suggests it is the main image, it is actually a thumbnail.
So to do that I need to change the thumbnail size in the configuration to the size of the big image I want.
Then all the thumbnail images will be displayed big. I then had to use css to limit the size of the images inside hikashop_small_image_div.
So in short it was just a confusion on the div names in the front end and the parameters in the admin.
I hope it helps someone else looking for this.
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds