paypal advanced plugin not passing address
12 years 3 months ago #161453
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
paypal advanced plugin not passing address was created by simo90
Greetings, I have the most recent version of HikaShop Business (
www.m2820.com
) Up to this point, I've been using the HikaShop paypal plugin for the free version of paypal and it would always pass the customer's address to paypal so I could print the shipping label from paypal.
Four days ago, I upgraded to PayPal Advanced and started using your PayPal Advanced plugin, but now I am finding that it does NOT pass the customer's address to PayPal, so I can no longer print the shipping label from paypal. What do I need to do to make it so the HikaShop PayPal Advanced plugin passes my customer's address to PayPal so I can print the shipping postage from PayPal?
When I called PayPal, they said that is the problem...that HikaShop is not passing them the customer's address.
Four days ago, I upgraded to PayPal Advanced and started using your PayPal Advanced plugin, but now I am finding that it does NOT pass the customer's address to PayPal, so I can no longer print the shipping label from paypal. What do I need to do to make it so the HikaShop PayPal Advanced plugin passes my customer's address to PayPal so I can print the shipping postage from PayPal?
When I called PayPal, they said that is the problem...that HikaShop is not passing them the customer's address.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161483
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic paypal advanced plugin not passing address
Hi,
That's indeed the case.
The current version of the plugin is not sending the address to PayPal Advanced.
Try to change the code:
to:
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypaladvanced/paypaladvanced.php and that should help.
That's indeed the case.
The current version of the plugin is not sending the address to PayPal Advanced.
Try to change the code:
Code:
"&BILLTOFIRSTNAME=".$order->cart->billing_address->address_firstname.
"&BILLTOLASTNAME=".$order->cart->billing_address->address_lastname;
Code:
"&BILLTOFIRSTNAME=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_firstname.
"&BILLTOLASTNAME=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_lastname.
"&BILLTOSTREET=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_street.
"&BILLTOCITY=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_city.
"&BILLTOZIP=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_post_code.
"&BILLTOSTATE=".@$order->cart->billing_address->address_state->zone_name.
"&BILLTOCOUNTRY=".@ $order->cart->billing_address->address_country->zone_code_2.
"&SHIPTOFIRSTNAME=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_firstname.
"&SHIPTOLASTNAME=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_lastname.
"&SHIPTOSTREET=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_street.
"&SHIPTOCITY=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_city.
"&SHIPTOZIP=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_post_code.
"&SHIPTOSTATE=".@$order->cart->shipping_address->address_state->zone_name.
"&SHIPTOCOUNTRY=".@ $order->cart->shipping_address->address_country->zone_code_2;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds