Category DIV images stopped showing
- rhinoboy82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #161618
by rhinoboy82
Category DIV images stopped showing was created by rhinoboy82
I recently updated to Business 2.3.1, but this problem may have started before then. My site runs Joomla 2.5.22, also recently updated.
I have a category page, disctraininghub.com/shop which shows six categories. This is a Hikashop content menu set to a div layout. Under the section, "parameters for DIV", the field "type of item layout" is set to "image and title".
I turned on debug mode and this is what the system returned:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 353
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 353
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 454
Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 568
Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 464
Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 465
Warning: imagefill() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 466
Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 467
Warning: imageantialias() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 474
Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 490
I'm not smart enough to know what this is trying to tell me.
I have a category page, disctraininghub.com/shop which shows six categories. This is a Hikashop content menu set to a div layout. Under the section, "parameters for DIV", the field "type of item layout" is set to "image and title".
I turned on debug mode and this is what the system returned:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 353
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 353
Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 454
Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 568
Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 464
Warning: imagecolorallocatealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 465
Warning: imagefill() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 466
Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 467
Warning: imageantialias() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 474
Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/one010th/public_html/site_dth_live/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 490
I'm not smart enough to know what this is trying to tell me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161637
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category DIV images stopped showing
Hi,
These errors mean that the image thumbnails cannot be generated. But it doesn't say why.
I think that it might come from a view override. Go in the menu Display->Views and look at the view files for the view "category" of your template and see if you edited any of them. If so, try to remove the customization (make sure that you save your modifications before, in case it doesn't come from that view file) and see if that helps.
These errors mean that the image thumbnails cannot be generated. But it doesn't say why.
I think that it might come from a view override. Go in the menu Display->Views and look at the view files for the view "category" of your template and see if you edited any of them. If so, try to remove the customization (make sure that you save your modifications before, in case it doesn't come from that view file) and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rhinoboy82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 3 months ago #161762
by rhinoboy82
Replied by rhinoboy82 on topic Category DIV images stopped showing
None of the "category" views have been overridden.
As a test, I removed one of the category images and then uploaded it again, but it still doesn't show. I then tried saving the image as a GIF file (the original image was a PNG file) and that didn't help either.
As a test, I removed one of the category images and then uploaded it again, but it still doesn't show. I then tried saving the image as a GIF file (the original image was a PNG file) and that didn't help either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category DIV images stopped showing
Could you provide a screenshot of the "images" section of the configuration ? Can you try to set both a height and a width in the options if that's not the case ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rhinoboy82
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 3 months ago #161977
by rhinoboy82
Replied by rhinoboy82 on topic Category DIV images stopped showing
I had originally specified only an image width and I had left the height blank. The Help says that if one is left blank the other will be calculated.
As a test, I added a figure for height so that both height and width were specified (150 each) and that fixed the problem.
As a test, I added a figure for height so that both height and width were specified (150 each) and that fixed the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds