How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
12 years 3 months ago #161654
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
How to turn off, "Become a Partner" was created by simo90
www.m2820.com
Joomla: 2.5.20
HikaShop: 2.3.1
PHP: 5.4
When you get add a book to the shopping cart and click, "Proceed to Checkout", the first screen allows you to register. At the bottom of this page is a checked box that says, "Become a Partner."
First, what is that? What is a partner?
Second, can I get rid of that altogether?
Third, if I cannot get rid of it, how do I make the default..."unchecked"?
Joomla: 2.5.20
HikaShop: 2.3.1
PHP: 5.4
When you get add a book to the shopping cart and click, "Proceed to Checkout", the first screen allows you to register. At the bottom of this page is a checked box that says, "Become a Partner."
First, what is that? What is a partner?
Second, can I get rid of that altogether?
Third, if I cannot get rid of it, how do I make the default..."unchecked"?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161671
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
Hi,
You want to turn off the option "Add a 'become a partner' checkbox on the registration form" of the configuration of HikaShop. It's an option of the Affiliation system to make new users partners of your affiliate system
You want to turn off the option "Add a 'become a partner' checkbox on the registration form" of the configuration of HikaShop. It's an option of the Affiliation system to make new users partners of your affiliate system
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161811
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161895
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
Hi,
You can disable the HikaShop affiliate Plugin.
You can disable the HikaShop affiliate Plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161912
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
Yes, I can disable the plugin all together, but I'm trying to understand.
Are you saying, I have it setup correctly, but it is not working correctly?
If I have the setting, "Add a 'become a parter' checkbox on registration form" set to NO, it should not be appearing there...right?
Are you saying, I have it setup correctly, but it is not working correctly?
If I have the setting, "Add a 'become a parter' checkbox on registration form" set to NO, it should not be appearing there...right?
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161922
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to turn off, "Become a Partner"
Hi,
Yes the checkbox should not appear in the registration form with this option disabled.
Thanks to check via phpMyAdmin if in the table #__hikashop_config the value for "affiliate_registration" is well on "0".
Do you have made view overrides on registration views ?
Yes the checkbox should not appear in the registration form with this option disabled.
Thanks to check via phpMyAdmin if in the table #__hikashop_config the value for "affiliate_registration" is well on "0".
Do you have made view overrides on registration views ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds