Two Paypal Express Plugin errors/questions
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161658
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Two Paypal Express Plugin errors/questions was created by simo90
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.m2820.com
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello again, I am trying to use the Paypal Express Plugin which puts the Pay with Paypal button in my cart. If I buy a product and pay with paypal express, everything works, including passing the invoice back to Hikashop. However, I get this message whenever I complete the purchase.
Because of this, I decided to disable the plugin until I could figure out a solution. Upon disabling the plugin however, the button was still visible in my cart. I found that even while the plugin was disabled, the button would be visible unless the setting below was deselected.
The second problem is more of an FYI, since if the first problem is solved it won't matter.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello again, I am trying to use the Paypal Express Plugin which puts the Pay with Paypal button in my cart. If I buy a product and pay with paypal express, everything works, including passing the invoice back to Hikashop. However, I get this message whenever I complete the purchase.
Because of this, I decided to disable the plugin until I could figure out a solution. Upon disabling the plugin however, the button was still visible in my cart. I found that even while the plugin was disabled, the button would be visible unless the setting below was deselected.
The second problem is more of an FYI, since if the first problem is solved it won't matter.
Thanks
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by simo90.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161685
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two Paypal Express Plugin errors/questions
Hi,
1. This means that one of the emails sent by the system at that moment couldn't be sent as some data was missing.
Could you provide a screenshot of the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration, and a screenshot of the full order details page of the backend for that order ?
2. That will be fixed in a future release thanks.
1. This means that one of the emails sent by the system at that moment couldn't be sent as some data was missing.
Could you provide a screenshot of the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration, and a screenshot of the full order details page of the backend for that order ?
2. That will be fixed in a future release thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161979
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Replied by simo90 on topic Two Paypal Express Plugin errors/questions
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two Paypal Express Plugin errors/questions
Hi,
Please change the line:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $receipients));
to:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $recipients));
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and try again.
Please change the line:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $receipients));
to:
$mailer->addRecipient(explode(',', $recipients));
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds