- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Uninstalling Hikamarket Damaged My Hikashop
12 years 3 months ago #161715
by Lynn
Uninstalling Hikamarket Damaged My Hikashop was created by Lynn
-- url of the page with the problem -- : not visible, store not released yet
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message (see below)
I uninstalled Hikamarket as we didn't need it on this site. It did something nasty.
Going to Hikashop menu Products > Products to display a list of products.
Click any existing product.
The product view has lost all its CSS formatting, plus it generates this error (the ...) is the domain
Fatal error: Class 'hikamarket' not found in /home/.../public_html/plugins/hikashop/vendorgroupafterpurchase/vendorgroupafterpurchase.php on line 37
How do I restore Hikashop so I can get back to adding products?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message (see below)
I uninstalled Hikamarket as we didn't need it on this site. It did something nasty.
Going to Hikashop menu Products > Products to display a list of products.
Click any existing product.
The product view has lost all its CSS formatting, plus it generates this error (the ...) is the domain
Fatal error: Class 'hikamarket' not found in /home/.../public_html/plugins/hikashop/vendorgroupafterpurchase/vendorgroupafterpurchase.php on line 37
How do I restore Hikashop so I can get back to adding products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161820
by Lynn
Replied by Lynn on topic Uninstalling Hikamarket Damaged My Hikashop
I got a direct answer back on this, and Ill share for others benefit:
You have to unpublish the plugin "HikaShop | vendor group after purchase".
And this worked perfectly to resolve the problem.
You have to unpublish the plugin "HikaShop | vendor group after purchase".
And this worked perfectly to resolve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161822
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Uninstalling Hikamarket Damaged My Hikashop
Hi,
I wasn't noticed of this thread (Don't hesitate to use the HikaMarket forum section for your HikaMarket questions).
As we discussed by email, the plugin "vendor group after purchase" have some direct call to HikaMarket without a verification that HikaMarket is well loaded. It will be fixed in the next build.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
I wasn't noticed of this thread (Don't hesitate to use the HikaMarket forum section for your HikaMarket questions).
As we discussed by email, the plugin "vendor group after purchase" have some direct call to HikaMarket without a verification that HikaMarket is well loaded. It will be fixed in the next build.
Thanks for the report.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lynn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds