- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Payment plugin customization
12 years 3 months ago #161766
by Jovian
Payment plugin customization was created by Jovian
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30
I'm creating a custom payment plugin and I would like an extra form to get some information from the customer.
I want to add it in the list of payment choices that are presented to the user when he is in the checkout process, inside the area printed by the custom plugin.
How could I do this?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30
I'm creating a custom payment plugin and I would like an extra form to get some information from the customer.
I want to add it in the list of payment choices that are presented to the user when he is in the checkout process, inside the area printed by the custom plugin.
How could I do this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163857
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment plugin customization
Hi,
You can use the "custom_html" variable.
Some plugins are using it like : atos and paypalrecurring.
This variable con contain some HTML which will be displayed during the checkout, when the payment method is selected.
Regards,
You can use the "custom_html" variable.
Some plugins are using it like : atos and paypalrecurring.
This variable con contain some HTML which will be displayed during the checkout, when the payment method is selected.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds