- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Custom Field Placeholder
12 years 3 months ago #161871
by maujbigo
Custom Field Placeholder was created by maujbigo
Hi, I am creating a template override for the custom_fields.php, so far so good.
Te problem is that I can't find how to add placeholder="FIELD NAME" nor the class 'sr-only' to the field's label.
I appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Te problem is that I can't find how to add placeholder="FIELD NAME" nor the class 'sr-only' to the field's label.
I appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161872
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic Custom Field Placeholder
look at that thread -->
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...input-en-boucle.html
but it will be good to have the possibility to do it in the core code
but it will be good to have the possibility to do it in the core code
The following user(s) said Thank You: maujbigo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161877
by maujbigo
Replied by maujbigo on topic Custom Field Placeholder
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds