- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
How do I completely uninstall HikaShop?
- rjohnson1990
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162004
by rjohnson1990
How do I completely uninstall HikaShop? was created by rjohnson1990
[strike]I'm using HikaShop version 2.3.1_2014-06-26 starter with Joomla 2.5.22. I go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Manage and search for Hika. I uninstalled everything and even went into my file manager and deleted leftover folders. When I try to reinstall HikaShop again, it has all the saved configurations. How can I completely uninstall HikaShop for a fresh install?[/strike]
Finally got it all uninstalled and reinstalled working properly. I'm having one issue though. I'm trying to set up my taxes so it's 0.08% (8 cents for every dollar). I set it up during the installation and when I add a product, the tax isn't included in the price with tax box. How can I fix this?
Finally got it all uninstalled and reinstalled working properly. I'm having one issue though. I'm trying to set up my taxes so it's 0.08% (8 cents for every dollar). I set it up during the installation and when I add a product, the tax isn't included in the price with tax box. How can I fix this?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by rjohnson1990.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162037
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I completely uninstall HikaShop?
Can you do a screenshot of the page when you go in the menu System>Taxes ?
Also, make sure that the default tax category is selected in your product and that your main tax zone in the configuration correspond to the zone of your tax rule in the taxes listing.
Also, make sure that the default tax category is selected in your product and that your main tax zone in the configuration correspond to the zone of your tax rule in the taxes listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds