- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 2
Testing With Paypal Pro does not submit payment
12 years 3 months ago #162007
by rodopemu
Testing With Paypal Pro does not submit payment was created by rodopemu
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.inkacollective.com/testing/consilium
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Paypal Pro Payments was working in the sandbox before. Now I get a invoice that says that the customer still needs to submit payment.
It says in the invoice:
Payment method : Credit Card with Paypal Pro
Shipping method : Free Shipping
Additional information
Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received.
Pay now
Once again, thank you for your order at www.inkacollective.com/testing/consilium/ . We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
Packet Micro
Is this just because it is a sandbox or is there a bug in the payment plugin. I have included a screenshot of the payment plugin screen. Please answer tonight, I will be working late. We would like to release this weekend. Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
Paypal Pro Payments was working in the sandbox before. Now I get a invoice that says that the customer still needs to submit payment.
It says in the invoice:
Payment method : Credit Card with Paypal Pro
Shipping method : Free Shipping
Additional information
Your order will be processed as soon as your payment is received.
Pay now
Once again, thank you for your order at www.inkacollective.com/testing/consilium/ . We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
Packet Micro
Is this just because it is a sandbox or is there a bug in the payment plugin. I have included a screenshot of the payment plugin screen. Please answer tonight, I will be working late. We would like to release this weekend. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #162061
by rodopemu
Replied by rodopemu on topic Testing With Paypal Pro does not submit payment
Update: Figured out I had to set the order to "confirmed" in the payment options. Very pleased with Hikashop and Joomla combination.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by rodopemu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds