- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Paypal Express checkout
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162651
by Holmes-Pierce
Paypal Express checkout was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi all,
I'm having problems with Paypal Express. For some reason when pressing the paypal express button on the website it directs to this page /component/hikashop/checkout/step-0 which is blank. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Hal
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi all,
I'm having problems with Paypal Express. For some reason when pressing the paypal express button on the website it directs to this page /component/hikashop/checkout/step-0 which is blank. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Express checkout
Hi,
This looks like an error.
Can you try again with the error reporting and debug mode options of the Joomla configuration turned on ? Do you see any error message on that blank page now ?
This looks like an error.
Can you try again with the error reporting and debug mode options of the Joomla configuration turned on ? Do you see any error message on that blank page now ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #162796
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Express checkout
Hi Nicolas,
No error message on the blank page.
If I go back to the product page I get this message though:
**Message**
Connection failure - error code : 10431 , error message : Item amount is invalid.
Thanks,
Hal
No error message on the blank page.
If I go back to the product page I get this message though:
**Message**
Connection failure - error code : 10431 , error message : Item amount is invalid.
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162827
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Express checkout
Hi,
Install that plugin and see if that helps.
Install that plugin and see if that helps.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #162828
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Paypal Express checkout
Hi Nicolas,
I installed it and published 'Paypal express' again, but still the same problem...
Thanks,
Hal
I installed it and published 'Paypal express' again, but still the same problem...
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #162835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Express checkout
Hi,
Then I don't know. I would need more information on how you configured the products, the plugin, etc.
Maybe a FTP access as well.
Could you provide that via our contact form with a link to this thread ?
Then I don't know. I would need more information on how you configured the products, the plugin, etc.
Maybe a FTP access as well.
Could you provide that via our contact form with a link to this thread ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds