- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
How to change the labels of login form?
12 years 2 months ago #163343
by leonora
How to change the labels of login form? was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need the user logins with the email instead of his user name.
How can I change it?
I have attached the screenshot where I need these changes.
thanks in advance
Leonora.
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need the user logins with the email instead of his user name.
How can I change it?
I have attached the screenshot where I need these changes.
thanks in advance
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163346
by leonora
Replied by leonora on topic How to change the labels of login form?
I don't know why now its running ok. I supose that the file of translation weren't recognized for some reason (?)
But it's solved!
Thanks
Leonora.
But it's solved!
Thanks
Leonora.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds