- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 1
Filters problem
12 years 2 months ago #163483
by misa22
Filters problem was created by misa22
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello again
Well this is not a bug but...
I have filters in module
and the filters work ok in category pages
But if the filters are in produkt page they dosent work good - show page with no results - this is normal
Question - is the way to show filters module only in category but not in product page?
I know adwanced module menager, but maybe hikashop make something like that
Or maybe a litle bit of code, becuse i dont want to use another component for that
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello again
Well this is not a bug but...
I have filters in module
and the filters work ok in category pages
But if the filters are in produkt page they dosent work good - show page with no results - this is normal
Question - is the way to show filters module only in category but not in product page?
I know adwanced module menager, but maybe hikashop make something like that
Or maybe a litle bit of code, becuse i dont want to use another component for that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163485
by misa22
Replied by misa22 on topic Filters problem
Ok, i see that in demo hika this option works ok....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164223
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Filters problem
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.widetesting.info/tutorialgate/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I am having the following problem, if i search something in the filter ( widetesting.info/tutorialgate ) and let's say I will get 1 result , (the filter redirects to the "Καθηγητές" menu) and if I click at the Home page and then click to "Καθηγητές" menu, it will still show the previous result like the filter is not clear. Do we have any ideas about that?
--
Hi,
I think I solved it. The problem was that the filter after one search didn't clear. I had 2 filters in one search module and I had this problem. I added one extra search module and I entered 1 fitler for each module and then I had the option "x" of delete the applied filter.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I am having the following problem, if i search something in the filter ( widetesting.info/tutorialgate ) and let's say I will get 1 result , (the filter redirects to the "Καθηγητές" menu) and if I click at the Home page and then click to "Καθηγητές" menu, it will still show the previous result like the filter is not clear. Do we have any ideas about that?
--
Hi,
I think I solved it. The problem was that the filter after one search didn't clear. I had 2 filters in one search module and I had this problem. I added one extra search module and I entered 1 fitler for each module and then I had the option "x" of delete the applied filter.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by wideservices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164232
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Filters problem
Hi,
The filter with the single dropdown option has the same problem. I enabled the deletable option but still can't delete the filter. Any ideas?
thanks in advance
----
edit: And this now affects the other filter (with the text input). So, now if i click the "Καθηγητές" menu only one result is shown.
The filter with the single dropdown option has the same problem. I enabled the deletable option but still can't delete the filter. Any ideas?
thanks in advance
----
edit: And this now affects the other filter (with the text input). So, now if i click the "Καθηγητές" menu only one result is shown.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by wideservices.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164239
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Filters problem
Hello,
1. Note that you can use a "reset" by using the "Show reset button" option ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features") which will remove all the values of your filters.
2. You don't have a "x" button next to your dropdown filter because you can also set your filter to "all".
1. Note that you can use a "reset" by using the "Show reset button" option ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Features") which will remove all the values of your filters.
2. You don't have a "x" button next to your dropdown filter because you can also set your filter to "all".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds