Skip to main content

issues with product display module

More
12 years 2 months ago #163872 by geeksonthebeach
-- url of the page with the problem -- wildeandsparrow.gotbdev.com/
-- HikaShop version -- :2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- :5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox, safari
Hi,
I got the module working yesterday, however i wanted it to pull products most recently entered into Hikashop. Instead I got a few old and a few new, even though "random"is turned off.
Today, after changing nothing, the products in the module have disappeared, but I see the module is showing because the title is there.
I haven't made any assignments to the module that might make it disappear.
So
1. any suggestions on why the products would have suddenly disappeared?
2. can you suggest why latest products is not actually entering the latest products?
Please see screen shot for this module's setup.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163875 by Jerome
Hi,

Please remove the option "Recently viewed" which display the recently viewed products of the user.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: geeksonthebeach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum