- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Module "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" Demo
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164119
by wideservices
Module "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" Demo was created by wideservices
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.widetesting.info/tutorialgate/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I would like to create a search module like the one you have in the Demo with the title "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS". I looked at the back end but i couldn't find the options that you used to make it.
I want to display the the Root categories and with click or hover the sub categories. All the tree of the categories if it is possible. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I would like to create a search module like the one you have in the Demo with the title "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS". I looked at the back end but i couldn't find the options that you used to make it.
I want to display the the Root categories and with click or hover the sub categories. All the tree of the categories if it is possible. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #164134
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Module "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" Demo
Also, is it possible to add a search text field for the category_name? I saw that if you choose filter->text the apply on option is only for products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago #164138
by wideservices
Replied by wideservices on topic Module "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" Demo
Hi, I solved them both I think. Is there a way to have a sorting option in the front end when I choose category listing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164124
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" Demo
Hi,
In our demo website, the module "categories of products" is the module 120.
In the backend "HikaShop > Display > Content module", you can find this module (the ID is the last column).
Or you can put directly the id in the url, like that :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...odules&task=edit&cid []=120
In our tutorial page "content display in the front-endt", you can find a section for the category listing module.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
Hope it will help you.
Regards,
In our demo website, the module "categories of products" is the module 120.
In the backend "HikaShop > Display > Content module", you can find this module (the ID is the last column).
Or you can put directly the id in the url, like that :
demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph...odules&task=edit&cid []=120
In our tutorial page "content display in the front-endt", you can find a section for the category listing module.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#categories_module
Hope it will help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds