- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Custom field and search filter
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164248
by wideservices
Custom field and search filter was created by wideservices
- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.widetesting.info/tutorialgate/
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I created a custom field for the products and it's type is text.
I created a search filter , for this custom field and we want it in dropdown option. We made the options for the dropdown and when we entered the "values" and clicked saved the values where empty. So in the front end the only option in the dropdown was "all". We also added the category in both field and filter.
I checked the single dropdown option for the filter on different test custom field that is single dropdown type. The filter in the front end works but it doesn't have the dropdown style.
widetesting.info/tutorialgate/index.php?...g&Itemid=114&lang=el
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all - latest version
Hi,
I created a custom field for the products and it's type is text.
I created a search filter , for this custom field and we want it in dropdown option. We made the options for the dropdown and when we entered the "values" and clicked saved the values where empty. So in the front end the only option in the dropdown was "all". We also added the category in both field and filter.
I checked the single dropdown option for the filter on different test custom field that is single dropdown type. The filter in the front end works but it doesn't have the dropdown style.
widetesting.info/tutorialgate/index.php?...g&Itemid=114&lang=el
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164271
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Custom field and search filter
Hi,
The HTML code for these filters are well a single dropdown one.
So I think that it's your template which is overriding the single dropdown in order to have this display.
The HTML code for these filters are well a single dropdown one.
So I think that it's your template which is overriding the single dropdown in order to have this display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds