- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
HikaMarket Multi-vendor
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164443
by zipadyduda
HikaMarket Multi-vendor was created by zipadyduda
I am unclear about some of your addons.
I currently have Hikashop business.
I am researching a new project which would require multiple vendors to create electronic tickets on the front end.
Is HikaMarket Multi-vendor an upgrade to business or a separate product? Do I also need Hikamarket Front - edition? It looks like that is included in HikaMarket Multi-vendor.
Also does HikaSerial work with HikaMarket Multi-vendor?
Thanks
I currently have Hikashop business.
I am researching a new project which would require multiple vendors to create electronic tickets on the front end.
Is HikaMarket Multi-vendor an upgrade to business or a separate product? Do I also need Hikamarket Front - edition? It looks like that is included in HikaMarket Multi-vendor.
Also does HikaSerial work with HikaMarket Multi-vendor?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164489
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaMarket Multi-vendor
Hi,
HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop.
HikaMarket front-end is a light version of HikaMarket multi-vendor ; like HikaShop essential and HikaShop bussiness.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
HikaSerial is compatible with HikaMarket, it allows vendor to select a serial pack from the front-end but for the moment it does not allow the vendor to create serial packs or generator plugins.
Regards,
PS : For your HikaMarket questions, please use the HikaMarket forum. So I will be notified of messages.
HikaMarket is an add-on for HikaShop.
HikaMarket front-end is a light version of HikaMarket multi-vendor ; like HikaShop essential and HikaShop bussiness.
www.hikashop.com/extensions.html
HikaSerial is compatible with HikaMarket, it allows vendor to select a serial pack from the front-end but for the moment it does not allow the vendor to create serial packs or generator plugins.
Regards,
PS : For your HikaMarket questions, please use the HikaMarket forum. So I will be notified of messages.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds