- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
productdetailpage contact page
12 years 2 months ago #164512
by ronald
productdetailpage contact page was created by ronald
:woohoo: Hi, I would like
Hi Hikashop please help.
situation:
In catalogus mode
When I click on a product it should link to the same product but it does not.
Question1:
How do I fix this because it won't link to the product I clicked on?
Question2:
My add to cart button does not show on the product detail page?
I did click I every module on the "add button to productpage" button.
Question3:
On the product detail page there is a contact form per product.
In the contact form is a textarea. but on my page it's to big.
www.stipmedia.nl/index.php/nl/hikashop-m...le-210/produkt/zenit
how do I solve this because there's an inline style with width:100%; how do I fix this.
Ronald
Hi Hikashop please help.
situation:
In catalogus mode
When I click on a product it should link to the same product but it does not.
Question1:
How do I fix this because it won't link to the product I clicked on?
Question2:
My add to cart button does not show on the product detail page?
I did click I every module on the "add button to productpage" button.
Question3:
On the product detail page there is a contact form per product.
In the contact form is a textarea. but on my page it's to big.
www.stipmedia.nl/index.php/nl/hikashop-m...le-210/produkt/zenit
how do I solve this because there's an inline style with width:100%; how do I fix this.
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164553
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic productdetailpage contact page
Hi,
1. All your products have either the same alias or the same canonical URL. Please make sure that each one has a different alias/canonical URL and it will work.
2. If you turn on the "catalogue mode" option of the configuration it will remove all the add to cart buttons, so that's normal.
3. You can add such CSS in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
#hikashop_contact_altbody{ width : 95% !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
1. All your products have either the same alias or the same canonical URL. Please make sure that each one has a different alias/canonical URL and it will work.
2. If you turn on the "catalogue mode" option of the configuration it will remove all the add to cart buttons, so that's normal.
3. You can add such CSS in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
#hikashop_contact_altbody{ width : 95% !important; }
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164606
by ronald
Replied by ronald on topic productdetailpage contact page
Hi one more question,
If I have product. a magazine,T
The new edition ( magazine) is updated every month with a new one.
So a new one is published every month.
The new published one should have a price of 6euro
and then when the next edition is published it should automatically get a price of 5 euro.
How do I get this done?
thanks ronald
If I have product. a magazine,T
The new edition ( magazine) is updated every month with a new one.
So a new one is published every month.
The new published one should have a price of 6euro
and then when the next edition is published it should automatically get a price of 5 euro.
How do I get this done?
thanks ronald
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by ronald. Reason: question +1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164619
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic productdetailpage contact page
Hello Ronald,
The solution will probably be to directly manage your product through a CSV file, you'll just have to export them, edit your products through that CSV file and import them back.
The solution will probably be to directly manage your product through a CSV file, you'll just have to export them, edit your products through that CSV file and import them back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds