- Posts: 147
- Thank you received: 6
Retail Price as base minues % discount for a group
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #164854
by maujbigo
Retail Price as base minues % discount for a group was created by maujbigo
Hi,
1 - is it possible to use the retail price as base price and then apply a % discount for all users in a specific group?
2 - To display the Retails price as the main price, do I need to change the overrides or is there anywhere in the configuration I can set it? (I couldn't find that option)
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.4.1
1 - is it possible to use the retail price as base price and then apply a % discount for all users in a specific group?
2 - To display the Retails price as the main price, do I need to change the overrides or is there anywhere in the configuration I can set it? (I couldn't find that option)
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : HikaMarket Multivendor: 1.4.1
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by maujbigo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164864
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Retail Price as base minues % discount for a group
Hi,
I don't think that you really need to use the retail price.
Using the discounts allow you to have a price based on the "normal" price.
In the settings you can use the display to have the original price AND the discounted one displayed.
Then with some css you can display it as you want.
The discounts can be restricted on specific groups.
I don't think that you really need to use the retail price.
Using the discounts allow you to have a price based on the "normal" price.
In the settings you can use the display to have the original price AND the discounted one displayed.
Then with some css you can display it as you want.
The discounts can be restricted on specific groups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds