- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Shipping method not showing in invoice
12 years 2 months ago #165181
by Rokell
Shipping method not showing in invoice was created by Rokell
Hi,
I did some custom settings to my invoice layout and I want to show the shipping method. I the HikaMarket - ordermarket-invoice.php I found this bit of code:
if(!empty($this->shipping)){
echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : '.$this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id). '<br/>';
}
But it shows only the word shipping method (in my case 'Versandkosten') but not the carrier like DHL, Post etc.
Could you give me an idea what to add here to get that information on my invoice? I attached a pic to see where the problem is.
Thanks
Roger
I did some custom settings to my invoice layout and I want to show the shipping method. I the HikaMarket - ordermarket-invoice.php I found this bit of code:
if(!empty($this->shipping)){
echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : '.$this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method, $this->order->order_shipping_id). '<br/>';
}
But it shows only the word shipping method (in my case 'Versandkosten') but not the carrier like DHL, Post etc.
Could you give me an idea what to add here to get that information on my invoice? I attached a pic to see where the problem is.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165214
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Hello,
The shipping method is displayed through that code :
Also, if you already have it, you should probably test it without your customization.
The shipping method is displayed through that code :
Code:
<?php if(!empty($this->shipping)){
echo JText::_('HIKASHOP_SHIPPING_METHOD').' : '.$this->shipping->getName($this->order->order_shipping_method,$this->order->order_shipping_id).'<br/>';
}?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165237
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Hi Mohamed,
thanks for your reply. I'm using this code, but it doesn't show the carrier.
Maybe there is a problem because I'm using HikaMarket and the shipping methods are all connected to a vendor...
Best
Roger
thanks for your reply. I'm using this code, but it doesn't show the carrier.
Maybe there is a problem because I'm using HikaMarket and the shipping methods are all connected to a vendor...
Best
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #165271
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Hello,
Can you give us more information about your issue like what kind of order's invoice do you want to display and where ?
Can you give us more information about your issue like what kind of order's invoice do you want to display and where ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165334
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Sure,
it's all in the vendors front end of HikaMarket. If you select an order, you have the option to open an invoice. This is the one I'm talking about.
it's all in the vendors front end of HikaMarket. If you select an order, you have the option to open an invoice. This is the one I'm talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165406
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Hi,
For your HikaMarket questions, please use the HikaMarket forum.
Regards,
For your HikaMarket questions, please use the HikaMarket forum.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165415
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Great answer Jerome!
I have no idea, if the problem is HikaMarket or HikaShop related, because the carrier doesn't show in both of them.
I'll put this threat in the HikaMarket forum too and hope to get an answer there....
I have no idea, if the problem is HikaMarket or HikaShop related, because the carrier doesn't show in both of them.
I'll put this threat in the HikaMarket forum too and hope to get an answer there....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shipping method not showing in invoice
Hi,
If you ask your question in the HikaShop forum, the HikaShop support team will answer you.
But they don't have any knowledge about HikaMarket or how it works. So their answers won't help you at all.
So, because you customize the view "HikaMarket - ordermarket-invoice", you are working on an HikaMarket view.
And Mohamed didn't notice this point, thought that you were on an HikaShop invoice view and gave you a non-working code.
That's why, I really prefer that you put your question in the HikaMarket forum so I and only myself, will manage the thread and will be able to give you code which will really work for HikaMarket.
The HikaMarket stuff should be in the HikaMarket forum ; to be manage correctly and provide a good support.
Regards
If you ask your question in the HikaShop forum, the HikaShop support team will answer you.
But they don't have any knowledge about HikaMarket or how it works. So their answers won't help you at all.
So, because you customize the view "HikaMarket - ordermarket-invoice", you are working on an HikaMarket view.
And Mohamed didn't notice this point, thought that you were on an HikaShop invoice view and gave you a non-working code.
That's why, I really prefer that you put your question in the HikaMarket forum so I and only myself, will manage the thread and will be able to give you code which will really work for HikaMarket.
The HikaMarket stuff should be in the HikaMarket forum ; to be manage correctly and provide a good support.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds