- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
Clean install
12 years 2 months ago #165279
by Ncom
Clean install was created by Ncom
Hi,
I want to do a clean install of hikashop. What do I have to backup so i don't lose all my products and images?
Thanks for the advice
Br,
Wesley
I want to do a clean install of hikashop. What do I have to backup so i don't lose all my products and images?
Thanks for the advice
Br,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165286
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Clean install
Hi,
You can do a product export from the products listing. This will put into a csv file all your products and categories and links to images.
Then backup your images folder via FTP.
The best way is to backup the HikaShop tables via phpMyAdmin.
In all cases, thanks to make you clean install next to the current one, this way you are sure to not lose any data.
You can do a product export from the products listing. This will put into a csv file all your products and categories and links to images.
Then backup your images folder via FTP.
The best way is to backup the HikaShop tables via phpMyAdmin.
In all cases, thanks to make you clean install next to the current one, this way you are sure to not lose any data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165460
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Clean install
Hi,
When I try to upload a style for my shop I get permission denied
Br,
Wesley
When I try to upload a style for my shop I get permission denied
Br,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165517
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Clean install
Hi,
I don't know how you try to upload it, but you should check the permission of your Joomla folders.
Regards,
I don't know how you try to upload it, but you should check the permission of your Joomla folders.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165520
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic Clean install
HI,
I tryed this but no luck. Don't know what it is but the permissions in joomla are correct the ones from hika not :blink:
I tryed this but no luck. Don't know what it is but the permissions in joomla are correct the ones from hika not :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165530
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Clean install
Hi,
Without any further information about your problem, about what you are doing, about your configuration, about the folder rights, about a lot of thing, we won't be able to help you.
Regards,
Without any further information about your problem, about what you are doing, about your configuration, about the folder rights, about a lot of thing, we won't be able to help you.
I am sorry if it wasn't clear but, I asked you to explain things.I don't know how you try to upload it, but
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds