PDF Invoice plugin updated?
12 years 2 months ago #165308
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
PDF Invoice plugin updated? was created by lousyfool
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
First, thanks for a nicely improved HikaShop version 2.3.2! Updated the shop today, and can't brag enough how helpful both the changelog and especially the list of changed files are when juggling with old and new versions, plus customisations 'in between'!
I read in the changelog
I can't find the PDF Invoice plugin under 'my subscriptions' here on hikashop.com.
And if I click on the link under 'my orders', it downloads the same package I already have since purchasing mid of May (with files dated mostly Jan-Mar 2014).
Thanks in advance for clarification!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
First, thanks for a nicely improved HikaShop version 2.3.2! Updated the shop today, and can't brag enough how helpful both the changelog and especially the list of changed files are when juggling with old and new versions, plus customisations 'in between'!
I read in the changelog
and a related hint under bug fixes, but wonder how the addition to the plugin was made. Guess there's an updated version of the plugin?We added two options to the PDF invoice plugin to select whether or not to override the invoice on the backend and on the frontend
I can't find the PDF Invoice plugin under 'my subscriptions' here on hikashop.com.
And if I click on the link under 'my orders', it downloads the same package I already have since purchasing mid of May (with files dated mostly Jan-Mar 2014).
Thanks in advance for clarification!
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Invoice plugin updated?
Hi,
We had forgotten to update it there.
It should be fine now.
We had forgotten to update it there.
It should be fine now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds