- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
login Have to solve this quick couldn,t find it pl
12 years 2 months ago #165359
by ronald
login Have to solve this quick couldn,t find it pl was created by ronald
HI
Question1
I would like my customers to be able to see there order list etc after they are logged in.
situation:
Customer logs in
Button appears go to your orders etc
Have to solve this quick please help me out.
Question:2
Another question how do I add a button that goes back to a URL in they END step.?
Question3:
How do I change in step: terms and condition: the error message title : "Message..." into dutch :"Bericht"
Couldn,t find this one in the Language files. ?
Question1
I would like my customers to be able to see there order list etc after they are logged in.
situation:
Customer logs in
Button appears go to your orders etc
Have to solve this quick please help me out.
Question:2
Another question how do I add a button that goes back to a URL in they END step.?
Question3:
How do I change in step: terms and condition: the error message title : "Message..." into dutch :"Bericht"
Couldn,t find this one in the Language files. ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165368
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic login Have to solve this quick couldn,t find it pl
Hi,
1. You can add the HikaShop menu "user control panel", in this panel there is a link to the user orders.
If you want a direct link, just get the url to the orders and create a new menu/button as "external url" and paste the url.
2. Same thing than previously, create a button in the desired view, and as url use the last url of the checkout workflow.
3. Could you provide the full message ?
To translate you can, search that string in the english file for example, then copy the translation key, and in your language file add the translation key, and its translation in the override part of the language manager popup.
1. You can add the HikaShop menu "user control panel", in this panel there is a link to the user orders.
If you want a direct link, just get the url to the orders and create a new menu/button as "external url" and paste the url.
2. Same thing than previously, create a button in the desired view, and as url use the last url of the checkout workflow.
3. Could you provide the full message ?
To translate you can, search that string in the english file for example, then copy the translation key, and in your language file add the translation key, and its translation in the override part of the language manager popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165513
by ronald
Replied by ronald on topic login Have to solve this quick couldn,t find it pl
quote 2.
How do I get by the end step view html?
What code do I ad to this view?
thanks
How do I get by the end step view html?
What code do I ad to this view?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic login Have to solve this quick couldn,t find it pl
You can edit the file "end" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>views. Simply add your HTML at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds