- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 1
error when installing language
12 years 2 months ago #165514
by Ncom
error when installing language was created by Ncom
Hi,
I get this error:
Could not save the file /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/language/nl-NL/nl-NL.com_hikashop.ini
Best Regards,
Wesley
I get this error:
Could not save the file /home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/language/nl-NL/nl-NL.com_hikashop.ini
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165515
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error when installing language
Hi,
So please check that the folder "/home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/language/" and files intos have write permission so HikaShop can save the file in this folder.
Regards,
So please check that the folder "/home/ncom/domains/ncom.be/public_html/language/" and files intos have write permission so HikaShop can save the file in this folder.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ncom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165550
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic error when installing language
Hi,
Ik tryed to upload style_red.css but no succes (550 style_red.css: Permission denied) I set the permissions on 777 but nothing.
Maybe somebody can do the settings for me. I will give otherwise my login and password in prive message
Best Regards,
Wesley
Ik tryed to upload style_red.css but no succes (550 style_red.css: Permission denied) I set the permissions on 777 but nothing.
Maybe somebody can do the settings for me. I will give otherwise my login and password in prive message
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165553
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error when installing language
Hi,
I don't know how you try to upload the style.
You have to use FTP, as explained in the tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regards,
I don't know how you try to upload the style.
You have to use FTP, as explained in the tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i.../113-packstyles.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165565
by Ncom
Replied by Ncom on topic error when installing language
Hi,
I user filezilla. IS it because my joomla version is 3.3.3?
Best Regards,
Wesley
I user filezilla. IS it because my joomla version is 3.3.3?
Best Regards,
Wesley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error when installing language
It's not because of your version of Joomla. It's because of the permissions of the folders on your website which are not correct.
I would recommend to contact your server administrator (or hosting company) so that they can fix that for you. Then, you'll be able to upload the file.
I would recommend to contact your server administrator (or hosting company) so that they can fix that for you. Then, you'll be able to upload the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds