- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Can't install starter package
12 years 2 months ago #165934
by ppetree
Can't install starter package was created by ppetree
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Error
Path does not have a valid package.
I've tried 9 ways to Sunday to get this installed but no deal.
I downloaded this file from your site today:
com_hikashop_starter_v2.3.2_2014-07-30_19-40-13.zip
If I Upload Package File & attempt to install the .zip file I get the following error message:
Error: There was an error uploading this file to the server.
If I Install from Directory (public_html/tmp)
Warning: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Error: Path does not have a valid package.
If I check System->System Information all folders are writable
There are no errors or warnings produced during the normal operation of joomla and I can install and run other extensions just fine.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.19
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Error
Path does not have a valid package.
I've tried 9 ways to Sunday to get this installed but no deal.
I downloaded this file from your site today:
com_hikashop_starter_v2.3.2_2014-07-30_19-40-13.zip
If I Upload Package File & attempt to install the .zip file I get the following error message:
Error: There was an error uploading this file to the server.
If I Install from Directory (public_html/tmp)
Warning: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
Error: Path does not have a valid package.
If I check System->System Information all folders are writable
There are no errors or warnings produced during the normal operation of joomla and I can install and run other extensions just fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165937
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't install starter package
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
1. You're PHP upload limitation should be at 2Mb, so the upload failed and Joomla can't find the package.
We know that the error message displayed is not comprehensible, but we currently can't do anything to fix it in Joomla.
2. When you are trying to install by FTP (from directory) you have to extract the zip file before ; like explained in the documentation page just above.
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
1. You're PHP upload limitation should be at 2Mb, so the upload failed and Joomla can't find the package.
We know that the error message displayed is not comprehensible, but we currently can't do anything to fix it in Joomla.
2. When you are trying to install by FTP (from directory) you have to extract the zip file before ; like explained in the documentation page just above.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds