Skip to main content

No payment method found message when logged out

More
12 years 1 month ago #166590 by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hello,
I have setup all my checkout cart but I have found that if you are not logged into your account a message pops saying 'no payment method found' then as soon as you log in, the payment method appears and the message goes away.
Is there a way to remove this message when you are logged out?

Thanks Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166621 by nicolas
Hi,

If you don't see the payment methods before login, it means that you must have set the "access level", or the "zone" option or some other restrictions of the payment methods in a way that you don't get them as an anonymous user.
An easy solution to avoid having the error before logging in, is to change the "checkout workflow" option of the configuration so that the selection of the payment method happens on a second step of the checkout, after the step where the login view is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166718 by dancingkazzaf
Hello,
I have checked the Payment method and 'restrictions' is not ticked and the 'access level' is set to all. I have also moved the payment in the 'checkout workflow' over to the next page but the message is still appearing. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166721 by nicolas
Hi,

You probably didn't move the payment view in the second step of the checkout workflow properly. See the example:
take.ms/VLQhj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166789 by dancingkazzaf
Thanks for your help so far but that is exactly what I did and it still doesnt work for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #166794 by nicolas
Then I don't know how that's possible.
Please provide a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can check your settings:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum