- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Characteristics popup
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #166913
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
I searched other threads in your forum - which stated that this would require heavy coding and customization?
If this is a no-go - then I would like a referral link from the product page to the previous page - after the selection of characteristics has been made. Is that possible?
Best regards
Carsten" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Characteristics popup was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari and Chrome - Latest
Hi Hika Support,
I would like a popup with product characteristics for the "add to cart" code e.g.
I searched other threads in your forum - which stated that this would require heavy coding and customization?
If this is a no-go - then I would like a referral link from the product page to the previous page - after the selection of characteristics has been made. Is that possible?
Best regards
Carsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari and Chrome - Latest
Hi Hika Support,
I would like a popup with product characteristics for the "add to cart" code e.g.
I searched other threads in your forum - which stated that this would require heavy coding and customization?
If this is a no-go - then I would like a referral link from the product page to the previous page - after the selection of characteristics has been made. Is that possible?
Best regards
Carsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic
I searched other threads in your forum - which stated that this would require heavy coding and customization?
If this is a no-go - then I would like a referral link from the product page to the previous page - after the selection of characteristics has been made. Is that possible?
Best regards
Carsten" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Characteristics popup
Hi,
Indeed a popup to select the characteristic once you click on the add to cart button of the content product tag would require some heavy customization. It's not impossible, but you need to be a skilled developer or hire one in order to do that.
If you want a previous link on the product page, that's easy to add:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...oduct-page.html#5619
Indeed a popup to select the characteristic once you click on the add to cart button of the content product tag would require some heavy customization. It's not impossible, but you need to be a skilled developer or hire one in order to do that.
If you want a previous link on the product page, that's easy to add:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...oduct-page.html#5619
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 1 month ago #167087
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic
I searched other threads in your forum - which stated that this would require heavy coding and customization?
If this is a no-go - then I would like a referral link from the product page to the previous page - after the selection of characteristics has been made. Is that possible?
Best regards
Carsten" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Characteristics popup
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds