Serious translation error in Dutch
12 years 1 month ago #166914
by Tralala
Serious translation error in Dutch was created by Tralala
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
The latest Dutch language-file contains a serious error. Sorry, I can’t reach the translater (his site is down).
In line # 7 ‘PRICE AFTER TAX’ is translated as ‘excl BTW’. But this must be ‘incl BTW’.
This error is not just about a word. It might cause serious problems with customers.
Hi,
The latest Dutch language-file contains a serious error. Sorry, I can’t reach the translater (his site is down).
In line # 7 ‘PRICE AFTER TAX’ is translated as ‘excl BTW’. But this must be ‘incl BTW’.
This error is not just about a word. It might cause serious problems with customers.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi,
The latest Dutch language-file contains a serious error. Sorry, I can’t reach the translater (his site is down).
In line # 7 ‘PRICE AFTER TAX’ is translated as ‘excl BTW’. But this must be ‘incl BTW’.
This error is not just about a word. It might cause serious problems with customers.
Hi,
The latest Dutch language-file contains a serious error. Sorry, I can’t reach the translater (his site is down).
In line # 7 ‘PRICE AFTER TAX’ is translated as ‘excl BTW’. But this must be ‘incl BTW’.
This error is not just about a word. It might cause serious problems with customers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166916
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Serious translation error in Dutch
Hi,
You can edit or override the languages files.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
We will see to report the problem to the Dutch translator.
Regards,
You can edit or override the languages files.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#translate
We will see to report the problem to the Dutch translator.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166925
by Tralala
Replied by Tralala on topic Serious translation error in Dutch
Allright.
I made my own overrides yet
But I hope the translater will make the correction asap.
I made my own overrides yet
But I hope the translater will make the correction asap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfje
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds