- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Adding product unit price under prod name in cart
12 years 1 month ago #167363
by TheEdge
Adding product unit price under prod name in cart was created by TheEdge
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I would like to add the individual unit price underneath the product name in the shopping cart. Shopping cart is the standard one that ships with HikaShop that has been configured in the back end.
I realise that I will need to update a view and would like to know which one and what the php code will be to retrieve the unit price for the current product item in the list.
Basically I want to put the unit price underneat the product name as indicated by the red lines in the attached screenshot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I would like to add the individual unit price underneath the product name in the shopping cart. Shopping cart is the standard one that ships with HikaShop that has been configured in the back end.
I realise that I will need to update a view and would like to know which one and what the php code will be to retrieve the unit price for the current product item in the list.
Basically I want to put the unit price underneat the product name as indicated by the red lines in the attached screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167395
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Adding product unit price under prod name in cart
Hello,
To do that you'll have to edit the code of the "cart" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" .
To do that you'll have to edit the code of the "cart" file of the "product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168247
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic Adding product unit price under prod name in cart
Hi Mohamed,
Any chance of some sample PHP to retrieve the price for the item in the cart?
Any chance of some sample PHP to retrieve the price for the item in the cart?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168280
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Adding product unit price under prod name in cart
Hi,
The code to display the price is:
Or without taxe:
The code to display the price is:
Code:
$currencyHelper = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyHelper->format($row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_value_with_tax,$row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_currency_id);
Code:
$currencyHelper = hikashop_get('class.currency');
echo $currencyHelper->format($row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_value,$row->prices[0]->unit_price->price_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds