- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 0
Suppressing Specifications tab when using Tabular
12 years 1 month ago #167366
by TheEdge
Suppressing Specifications tab when using Tabular was created by TheEdge
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I want to keep using the TABULAR view for product detail pages. However so that I can change the product unit I have had to implement a custom field as suggested by the FAQ in this thread hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...-entered.html#167364 .
Now what I want to do is this:
a) Suppress specifications tab in its entirety
b) Suppress specifications tab if it has other fields that are not the one I had to declare for the custom product unit
Thanks in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hi,
I want to keep using the TABULAR view for product detail pages. However so that I can change the product unit I have had to implement a custom field as suggested by the FAQ in this thread hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...-entered.html#167364 .
Now what I want to do is this:
a) Suppress specifications tab in its entirety
b) Suppress specifications tab if it has other fields that are not the one I had to declare for the custom product unit
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #167390
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Suppressing Specifications tab when using Tabular
Hello,
Using that kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
But note that you can also directly edit the code of the "show_tabular" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Using that kind of CSS code will probably do the job :
Code:
#hikashop_product_bottom_part #hikashop_show_tabular_specification_li {
display: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168246
by TheEdge
Replied by TheEdge on topic Suppressing Specifications tab when using Tabular
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for the CSS snippet. Any chance you have some PHP code handy to satisfy b) from my original post?
Thanks for the CSS snippet. Any chance you have some PHP code handy to satisfy b) from my original post?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168286
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Suppressing Specifications tab when using Tabular
Hi,
That won't be that easy to do and some developer skills will be required, you'll just have display or not that code :
So the solution will be to use something like this (note that you"ll have to replace the "$MYCUSTOMFIELDVALUE" variable)
That won't be that easy to do and some developer skills will be required, you'll just have display or not that code :
Code:
<?php if($hide_specs == 0){ ?>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
//LAYOUT show_block_dimensions
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
//LAYOUT show_block_custom_main
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
<?php }
Code:
<?php if(!empty($MYCUSTOMFIELDVALUE) && $hide_specs == 0){ ?>
<div class="hikashop_tabs_content" id="hikashop_show_tabular_specification">
<?php
//LAYOUT show_block_dimensions
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
if(!empty($this->fields)){
//LAYOUT show_block_custom_main
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_main');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
?>
</div>
<?php }
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds