Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #168181
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client was created by nowherenowhere
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.digicodes.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Guys, some help please
Strange issue with Paygate Custom Payment Gateway. I have the gateway working now - we can process payments - but the issue is that when the order status changes from Created to Confirmed - the user doenst receive it... Which is very strange as I have Paypal and PP express checkout both functioning properly and order status changing and email notification going out - any ideas?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hi Guys, some help please
Strange issue with Paygate Custom Payment Gateway. I have the gateway working now - we can process payments - but the issue is that when the order status changes from Created to Confirmed - the user doenst receive it... Which is very strange as I have Paypal and PP express checkout both functioning properly and order status changing and email notification going out - any ideas?
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi,
I don't see any reason why the user notification wouldn't be sent if the other user email notifications are sent and that the order is confirmed. The only thing would be that you would have modified the email via the menu System>Emails and somehow broke its code. So I would recommend to check on this.
I don't see any reason why the user notification wouldn't be sent if the other user email notifications are sent and that the order is confirmed. The only thing would be that you would have modified the email via the menu System>Emails and somehow broke its code. So I would recommend to check on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 1 month ago #168309
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi Nicolas,
Yeah I know its crazy I have no idea what the problem is really... You see the order status does change to confirmed but the system doesnt send out the "Confirmation Email" - which I have a attachment with (Virtual Goods... But if I use paypal to process the order I have to login to the paypal account then "Capture" the order and then I get the "Confirmation Email" and order status change to Confirmed - along with the attachment in the email... If I use the Paypal Express Checkout, its very smooth - everything is fast no problems - confirmation status change and email - no hiccups... So its crazy really, I would expect the email to fire out as soon as the status changes... and it seems to for both Paypal options but not for the paygate one - so it cannot be system email modification + I didnt make any customisations there
Yeah I know its crazy I have no idea what the problem is really... You see the order status does change to confirmed but the system doesnt send out the "Confirmation Email" - which I have a attachment with (Virtual Goods... But if I use paypal to process the order I have to login to the paypal account then "Capture" the order and then I get the "Confirmation Email" and order status change to Confirmed - along with the attachment in the email... If I use the Paypal Express Checkout, its very smooth - everything is fast no problems - confirmation status change and email - no hiccups... So its crazy really, I would expect the email to fire out as soon as the status changes... and it seems to for both Paypal options but not for the paygate one - so it cannot be system email modification + I didnt make any customisations there
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168349
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi,
Can you give us a screenshot of this payment method settings ?
Can you give us a screenshot of this payment method settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #168974
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi Xavier,
I'm upgrading the Hikashop software to the latest version to see if that makes any difference. But at the moment - here is a screenshot of the settings:
Nope still doing the same thing... Its not sending out a confirmation email - from the site with the Hika serial attachment in the HIka HTML
I'm upgrading the Hikashop software to the latest version to see if that makes any difference. But at the moment - here is a screenshot of the settings:
Nope still doing the same thing... Its not sending out a confirmation email - from the site with the Hika serial attachment in the HIka HTML
Believe in Better
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by nowherenowhere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169148
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi,
If you modified an order in the HikaShop backend (like change the order status to "shipped" for a test order).
When you edit the order (so, not in the listing) you can ask HikaShop to send an email notification.
Is this email working properly ?
Regards,
If you modified an order in the HikaShop backend (like change the order status to "shipped" for a test order).
When you edit the order (so, not in the listing) you can ask HikaShop to send an email notification.
Is this email working properly ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 1 month ago #169206
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi Jerome,
Ah no worries, I had our coder sort it out was a problem in the coding of the Plugin. All sorted now.
Thank you
Brett
Ah no worries, I had our coder sort it out was a problem in the coding of the Plugin. All sorted now.
Thank you
Brett
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169241
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paygate Confirmation Email Not Sending to Client
Hi,
That's great !
Could you share the modification ? It might be something worth adding on our end so that others don't get the problem ?
That's great !
Could you share the modification ? It might be something worth adding on our end so that others don't get the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds