- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Error message when clicking add to cart
12 years 1 month ago #168358
by mentor
Error message when clicking add to cart was created by mentor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2.
Hi,
I am experiencing the following after I press the add to cart button for an object in catergory view:
1. I get an error message' Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'chosen''
I have already tried inserting the entry suggested in www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/7605...reaks-component.html
and it does not seem to work.
2. the buttons are not in line.
Please refer to attached screenshot.
Would appreciate any advise
Thanks!
Hi,
I am experiencing the following after I press the add to cart button for an object in catergory view:
1. I get an error message' Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'chosen''
I have already tried inserting the entry suggested in www.hikashop.com/forum/3-bug-report/7605...reaks-component.html
and it does not seem to work.
2. the buttons are not in line.
Please refer to attached screenshot.
Would appreciate any advise
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168373
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error message when clicking add to cart
Hi,
1. Without a link to your website, it will be difficult to tell you more than in the other thread.
Please understand that a javascript notice is really complicated to reproduce and debug ; because it depends on your template and not on HikaShop.
And I can't even tell you if the problem is really link to HikaShop or not, it can be something related to Joomla, to your template, to the "component.php" file of your template, I really don't know !
2. It is a CSS/style issue related to your template.
You can customize/tweak the HikaShop CSS thanks to this tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
1. Without a link to your website, it will be difficult to tell you more than in the other thread.
Please understand that a javascript notice is really complicated to reproduce and debug ; because it depends on your template and not on HikaShop.
And I can't even tell you if the problem is really link to HikaShop or not, it can be something related to Joomla, to your template, to the "component.php" file of your template, I really don't know !
2. It is a CSS/style issue related to your template.
You can customize/tweak the HikaShop CSS thanks to this tutorial : www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds