- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
12 years 1 month ago #168797
by boopoo
Can I use Hika essential on more than one site? was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I cannot find the answer in the forum.
I have just bought Hika Essential, and would like to know if I can install it on other sites which include my test development sites? All 3-4 sites are the same, just in different languages.
Is there any way I can attach other sites to my subscription I guess is my question? How does this work?
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
I cannot find the answer in the forum.
I have just bought Hika Essential, and would like to know if I can install it on other sites which include my test development sites? All 3-4 sites are the same, just in different languages.
Is there any way I can attach other sites to my subscription I guess is my question? How does this work?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168800
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Hi,
The licence is for one site, including the development / pre-production sites.
When you attach your licence to your website, it is better to attach it to your main site because the cron-task and the update notification are just one single domain.
Regards,
The licence is for one site, including the development / pre-production sites.
When you attach your licence to your website, it is better to attach it to your main site because the cron-task and the update notification are just one single domain.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168857
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Thanks Jerome. What happens if I want to include the license for 2 other sites. How can I do that?
The sites are identical, just in different languages
The sites are identical, just in different languages
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168898
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
No problem. It will work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boopoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 days ago #173721
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Hello Nicolas,
I did not register any site when I bought the hikashop software (I have 3 identical sites on different TLD's in different languages).
Now in the backend it tells me "We did not find a licence attached to your website..." for the update. Can I just ignore this message and update as per normal?
Thanks again
I did not register any site when I bought the hikashop software (I have 3 identical sites on different TLD's in different languages).
Now in the backend it tells me "We did not find a licence attached to your website..." for the update. Can I just ignore this message and update as per normal?
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #173754
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Hi,
The automatic updater will just work for one single domain (the one who registered in your account).
If you do not want to use the automatic updater, you will have to update HikaShop "manually".
Regards,
The automatic updater will just work for one single domain (the one who registered in your account).
If you do not want to use the automatic updater, you will have to update HikaShop "manually".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 days ago #173834
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Hi Jerome,
I did not register a website address when I purchased your software. I left the field blank.
I did not register a website address when I purchased your software. I left the field blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #173860
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can I use Hika essential on more than one site?
Hi,
So you won't be able to use the "auto updater" or the "cron task" ; like I told you in my previous message, you will have to do the updates manually (uploading the package yourself).
Regards,
So you won't be able to use the "auto updater" or the "cron task" ; like I told you in my previous message, you will have to do the updates manually (uploading the package yourself).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds