- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Force user to agree to terms and conditions?
- hikalikethat
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #169605
by hikalikethat
Force user to agree to terms and conditions? was created by hikalikethat
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
I see there's a place for entering a terms and conditions article, and I did that, but it doesn't force the user to choose to accept them at checkout. How do I do this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE 11
I see there's a place for entering a terms and conditions article, and I did that, but it doesn't force the user to choose to accept them at checkout. How do I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169648
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Force user to agree to terms and conditions?
Make "Terms and Conditions" part of your checkout workflow. If it's not in there, it won't be displayed.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, hikalikethat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds