- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
cart error
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #170490
by sommi
cart error was created by sommi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ierror.ch
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.x
Hi,
HELP I have a big Problem.
Add to cart no longer works. If adding directly from the DIV's it works. But if they go to the product and add it there to the cart i doesn't works.
Thanks for fast Help
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.x
Hi,
HELP I have a big Problem.
Add to cart no longer works. If adding directly from the DIV's it works. But if they go to the product and add it there to the cart i doesn't works.
Thanks for fast Help
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sommi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170499
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic cart error
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop do you have (number) ?
It seems that a file is not loaded in your page, the file hikashop.js, so it can't work correctly.
Do you have made any modifications in core files, etc ?
Could you try to install again the latest version over the current ? There is maybe some broken files.
Which version of HikaShop do you have (number) ?
It seems that a file is not loaded in your page, the file hikashop.js, so it can't work correctly.
Do you have made any modifications in core files, etc ?
Could you try to install again the latest version over the current ? There is maybe some broken files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170657
by sommi
Replied by sommi on topic cart error
Okey I will try that.
But I finde out that if I change the Button option from CSS in to Normal it works.
But the normal is not very nice.
Is that normal?
Thanks
But I finde out that if I change the Button option from CSS in to Normal it works.
But the normal is not very nice.
Is that normal?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170660
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic cart error
Hi,
No that don't seem to be normal. I just tried on my local and it's working fine.
I tried too on our demo website, and no problems.
What kind of modifications have you done ? Only css ? if it is, I don't see why it's not working at this time.
No that don't seem to be normal. I just tried on my local and it's working fine.
I tried too on our demo website, and no problems.
What kind of modifications have you done ? Only css ? if it is, I don't see why it's not working at this time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170873
by sommi
Replied by sommi on topic cart error
Hi,
I did nothing on the CSS file. I'd only change the "price per each" to "price". But nothing else I think.
Is it possible to save the categories and products and remove the Hikashop from my Homepage. After this I can make a new installation an put all categories and products back on the Hikashop?
Thanks
I did nothing on the CSS file. I'd only change the "price per each" to "price". But nothing else I think.
Is it possible to save the categories and products and remove the Hikashop from my Homepage. After this I can make a new installation an put all categories and products back on the Hikashop?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #170877
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic cart error
Hi,
Yes you can backup the categories and product's tables via phpMyAdmin and import them after reinstalling.
Or you can too directly try to install the latest version over the current one, you will not loose any categories or products.
Yes you can backup the categories and product's tables via phpMyAdmin and import them after reinstalling.
Or you can too directly try to install the latest version over the current one, you will not loose any categories or products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds