Using one stock level for multiple products
12 years 3 weeks ago #170492
by Rixters
Using one stock level for multiple products was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
In my shop I have multiple products (tickets)
1 adult: € 20,-
2 child: € 15,-
group: € 50,- (minimum of 4 tickets)
Because I'm selling seats, Is there a hack to create these individual products but use one stock level? Unfortunately They all have there own discount so it's not possible to create child products and use one stock this way....
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
In my shop I have multiple products (tickets)
1 adult: € 20,-
2 child: € 15,-
group: € 50,- (minimum of 4 tickets)
Because I'm selling seats, Is there a hack to create these individual products but use one stock level? Unfortunately They all have there own discount so it's not possible to create child products and use one stock this way....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 3 weeks ago #170494
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Using one stock level for multiple products
Hello,
The solution will probably be to use a "Type of tickets" characteristic and use different price regarding the quantity of product added to your cart.
The solution will probably be to use a "Type of tickets" characteristic and use different price regarding the quantity of product added to your cart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170647
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Using one stock level for multiple products
I'll try that!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds