- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Email differs from the email on page loading
12 years 3 weeks ago #170552
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Email differs from the email on page loading was created by Teverz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
First i would love to say I appreciate this forum and the great work the moderators do here.
On the registration page I keep getting "The confirmation email differs from the email you entered" when the load pages. I do like this feature but should it not post that warning after hitting the register?
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
First i would love to say I appreciate this forum and the great work the moderators do here.
On the registration page I keep getting "The confirmation email differs from the email you entered" when the load pages. I do like this feature but should it not post that warning after hitting the register?
Thank You,
Teverz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170594
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email differs from the email on page loading
Hi,
That should indeed be the case.
It's like that on our end at least. Maybe it comes from the fact that you're using an old version of HikaShop ?
Can you provide a link to your registration page so that we can see that ?
That should indeed be the case.
It's like that on our end at least. Maybe it comes from the fact that you're using an old version of HikaShop ?
Can you provide a link to your registration page so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #171086
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Replied by Teverz on topic Email differs from the email on page loading
Thank You,
Teverz
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Teverz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171151
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Email differs from the email on page loading
I actually didn't get that error on your registration page and I was able to register.
I however saw that you have an error with the doctype on your page (probably a template issue):
take.ms/DkV9v
I however saw that you have an error with the doctype on your page (probably a template issue):
take.ms/DkV9v
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds