Skip to main content

Icon

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #170624 by SilvioTrisorio
Icon was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ilmioalbumdinozze.it
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Good Morning,
I would like to customize this form by changing the icons "fa fa-fa-lightbulb-or 4x" where I find them though?

thanks
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by SilvioTrisorio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170629 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Icon
Hi,

Sorry but could you give us more precision about which form, and which icons ?
I don't understand the correspondence with the second screen shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170891 by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic Icon
How do I change these icons maybe with mine?
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #170894 by Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum