- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
types of Characteristic
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170679
by SilvioTrisorio
types of Characteristic was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ilmioalbumdinozze.it
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Buo day,
I really like the software even though I'm iscontrando some problem definitely my fault ... I have this prblema: In a product I included two types of Characteristic values "Size and Colors", just that when I go to make managing features I create hundreds of duplicate records , three. in the example that I put in about 30 features attached to me creates about 300 ... where am I wrong?
Gazie.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Buo day,
I really like the software even though I'm iscontrando some problem definitely my fault ... I have this prblema: In a product I included two types of Characteristic values "Size and Colors", just that when I go to make managing features I create hundreds of duplicate records , three. in the example that I put in about 30 features attached to me creates about 300 ... where am I wrong?
Gazie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170714
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic types of Characteristic
Hi,
The Characteristic/Variants algorithm will change in the next HikaShop release.
There were some troubles when you edit a product and you remove a characteristic from a product.
For the moment I recommend you to delete the duplicate variants combinations and deactivate the option "auto variants" if you prefer to manage manually your variants and not let HikaShop populate it.
But with the next release you will be able to re-activate the feature, the algorithm will manage more cases (like a better support of the characteristic removal)
Regards,
The Characteristic/Variants algorithm will change in the next HikaShop release.
There were some troubles when you edit a product and you remove a characteristic from a product.
For the moment I recommend you to delete the duplicate variants combinations and deactivate the option "auto variants" if you prefer to manage manually your variants and not let HikaShop populate it.
But with the next release you will be able to re-activate the feature, the algorithm will manage more cases (like a better support of the characteristic removal)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds