- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Istall Templates
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #170960
by SilvioTrisorio
Istall Templates was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ilmioalbumdinozze.it
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning,
I comrato today templates here: http: //www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html as you install on please? I do not change the structure of the site right?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning,
I comrato today templates here: http: //www.hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html as you install on please? I do not change the structure of the site right?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171042
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Istall Templates
Hi,
Sorry for the delay.
We actually couldn't understand your question.
I'm not sur if you already found your answer but if not, could you try to reformulate your question so that we can understand ?
Sorry for the delay.
We actually couldn't understand your question.
I'm not sur if you already found your answer but if not, could you try to reformulate your question so that we can understand ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #171045
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic Istall Templates
Good evening,
I bought your tempales (Templates for HikaShop), can you help me for the installation?
thanks
I bought your tempales (Templates for HikaShop), can you help me for the installation?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Istall Templates
The templates for HikaShop that we link to on our website are made by other developers and most of the time we don't know how they work, so we cannot help you setup these templates.
Now if you have questions specific to the setup of HikaShop, we can help of course, but not if it's about the template.
Now if you have questions specific to the setup of HikaShop, we can help of course, but not if it's about the template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds