- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Ad to carr
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #170970
by SilvioTrisorio
Ad to carr was created by SilvioTrisorio
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ilmioalbumdinozze.it
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning,
how can I cambare the words Add To Car? I looked in the files in the language but I have not found it.
thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Good Morning,
how can I cambare the words Add To Car? I looked in the files in the language but I have not found it.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #170972
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ad to carr
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #170993
by SilvioTrisorio
Replied by SilvioTrisorio on topic Ad to carr
hello,
I had already looked at, but frankly I have not found anything.
I attach my files can you give us a look please?
Thanks so much
I had already looked at, but frankly I have not found anything.
I attach my files can you give us a look please?
Thanks so much
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by SilvioTrisorio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #171025
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ad to carr
Hi,
It's one of the first lines in your translation files:
ADD_TO_CART="Aggiungi al Carrello"
ADD_TO_CART="Add Aggiungi alla tua configurazione"
So it seems that you already did the change in your main language files. Make sure that you also do the change in the override area of the translation files as explained in the documentation.
It's one of the first lines in your translation files:
ADD_TO_CART="Aggiungi al Carrello"
ADD_TO_CART="Add Aggiungi alla tua configurazione"
So it seems that you already did the change in your main language files. Make sure that you also do the change in the override area of the translation files as explained in the documentation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds