- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
installation, I no longer have different functions
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop [1405171505]
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
good Morning,
I have bought in the package with the quest website templates at 48 €, no matter that I do not know how to install them, maybe if you tell me where to find information I try to do it alone.
In my download ares where I downloaded the templates after the payment was also an update of Hokashop. I installed it and I realized that after The update many functions that were previously active but now no more.
I have always stated my version of Hikashop, because I found the files that I have disabled many functions in my area where I download my purchases?
How can I do to get back to business as usual?
My Order number Date Order status Total
1 B1J6S7B68 2014-09-12 14:58 confirmed € 48,00
2 B1J6Q7R36 2014-09-11 00:51 confirmed € 12,00
a greeting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You account does not have any HikaShop business licence (current or past).
Your two orders are for the Hikashop style pack and the PDF invoice plugin. There is no Hikashop business at all.
Please connect with the account which bought the HikaShop Business licence if you want to download the HikaShop business package.
Otherwise, I can't tell you how you got the HikaShop business package, but not with this account here.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
a greeting
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
I enclose payment where I bought a 3 templates for joomla, the files contained quickstart.zip 3 with joomla hikashop business, if you feel I send you the whole package to control it. I think if you are the owner of hikshop, the site where I bought it has cheated me and you ... I'm a lawyer, on Monday, write to evanto.com.
greetings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is a purchase from a template website, not our website. We do not allow any resale of HikaShop commercial editions since only us can provide the services attached with the purchase (updates, support, etc). However, technically, they have the right to include the files of HikaShop as they are open source, but they can't claim that it is "HikaShop Business" since it doesn't come with all the services that we include with it. So if they told you that, you indeed got cheated.
We would be grateful if you could provide the name of the template/developer of the template, so that we could first talk to them before any legal action. You can do so privately via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
On your end, you should be able to ask for a refund to them if you feel that you got cheated. If you do it via PayPal, there is a high chance that the refund will be validated by PayPal although it might take some time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
loading the package bought on a server, just finished I'll send you the link to download it so you can vericarlo person.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Honestly, I'm a little confused ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the package. I've contacted the developers of the template asking them to stop doing that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
They've already replied to us to notify us that they are going to change that so that other customers don't have the issue in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SilvioTrisorio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.