Skip to main content

Wishlist delete bug

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #172242 by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi,

When I click on the delete icon and try to delete a product from the wishlist page, the product is deleted and the page reloads but after the page reloads the product is still displayed. It only disappears when I reload the page from the browser or navigate away from page and return. Normally after I click the delete icon and the page it's reloading the product should be removed entirely from view like on checkout page for example.

Could you please tell me what could be the problem?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172261 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it's actually working, so can you give us a link to your website so that we can directly test it, and see from where the problem is coming ?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172472 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

in order to see the page you need login credential also. How can I post them hidden on the forum from public view?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172475 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

You can give it to us via private message. Don't forget to give us the url of that topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172791 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

I've sent a PM.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #172823 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

The given account is not working.
Are you using any cache on your website ? If it is, thanks to disable of the cache and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173071 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

I've sent a new PM with new password. Cache is disabled.

thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by info@vesica.org.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #173113 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Thanks to edit the fiel "components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" and in the function "updatecart()" add:
Code:
if(JRequest::getInt('quantity',0) == 0) $app->redirect(hikashop_currentURL());
After:
Code:
$redirectConfig = $config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart','stay_if_cart');

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #173264 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

sorry but I'm getting a redirect loop. Please see screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #173268 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Yes sorry that's indeed the case.
I just checked the code again and by default there is already a redirect. So you can remove the given code.

So the content should be refreshed so updated. Are you sure that you don't have cache plugin enabled or some cache via the template or something else ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 days ago - 12 years 3 days ago #173719 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

I've disabled all caching methods and the delete button is not working, but I need this to work with caching since once we move the website on live server we plan on caching the content?

If I use caching methods it means that this delete button will not work properly?

Why on checkout page the delete button works correctly and on wishlist not? If it where a caching problem shouldn't checkout be affected also?

thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 3 days ago by info@vesica.org.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #173733 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Cache is not really compatible with ecommerce systems, ecommerce part of a website is always dynamic so cache is not recommended else the content are not updated correctly.

Please provide a FTP and a backend access to your website in order to see what is causing this issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174506 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Just looked into your website, and I don't really understand why that's happening.
Could you try to disable the plugin shlib and sh404sef component for testing purpose ?

Globally the site takes time to load pages, it maybe doesn't help for the display of a refreshed content.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174625 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

sh404sef component and all his plugins are disabled now.

Yes indeed it takes time this why we plan on caching a lot of stuff that we'll be reused.

I've also noticed that if I delete the product and save the wishlist page will reload with the product deleted. It looks like this is working and delete button not?

Same page when It's used as cart view when I click on delete button it redirect's me to the checkout page, instead of deleting the button and stay on the same page?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174635 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

When saving the wishlist page, it reload again the page so that's why you see no more the product in the wishlist.
The delete button is working fine, it's just that the content of the page is not well refreshed.
I will try to do more tests on your website as soon as possible.

Regarding the redirect when deleting from the cart, I have corrected it recently on our end and this will be fixed for the next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174785 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

OK! Thanks for your time!

Another problem related to wishlists that I have since the last upgrade is that now when I add products to wishlists on whatever page I am on, when I click the "Add to Wishlist" button if I have products in the shopping cart the products are deleted from the shopping cart.

Is this a bug also?

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #174976 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Regarding the wishlist page, I am pretty sure that it is a cache issue, if it's not coming for the plugins, Joomla settings, the template, so it can come from server cache, or CDN.

For the other issue, please try to go into the folder "templates/YOU_TEMPLATE" and rename the folder "com_hikashop" to something else, test again, and see if it's working fine now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175093 by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,
  1. About caching will further investigate the problem and see how the content it's cached. It could be indeed server caching related.
  2. About wishlist bug I've disabled all overrides for hikashop and the problem is the same. Please test for yourself and see.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #175370 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Wishlist delete bug
Hi,

Thanks to investigate about caching, it's possible that the second issue is related on the cache too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum