- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Catalog mode On or Off for invoicing?
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #172384
by PeterChain
Catalog mode On or Off for invoicing? was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
-- Joomla version -- : newest
I'mdrivin my site in catalog mode. No e-shop.
Anyhow I want my client to make the billing through HikaShop instead of using third party software or extension.
My question is:
Can the administrator of the site create invoices and use selling functions without activating the shop?
-- Joomla version -- : newest
I'mdrivin my site in catalog mode. No e-shop.
Anyhow I want my client to make the billing through HikaShop instead of using third party software or extension.
My question is:
Can the administrator of the site create invoices and use selling functions without activating the shop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172386
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Catalog mode On or Off for invoicing?
Hi,
Yes. The "catalog mode" stop the cart system for users so they can't add products into the cart.
But the rest of HikaShop (and HikaMarket) features are still activated and available.
Regards,
Yes. The "catalog mode" stop the cart system for users so they can't add products into the cart.
But the rest of HikaShop (and HikaMarket) features are still activated and available.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
12 years 1 week ago #172392
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Catalog mode On or Off for invoicing?
Then,
IF I deactivate catalog mode I understand I enter in Cart Mode.
But, I don't want my registered users to buy products, just to see them and call the administrator of the website (and the business) to ask for a person-to-person sale as each product is very unique and requires professional-to-professional negotiation.
So, could the administrator after the negotiation open a cart for that client and add the products, emit the invoice and close the sale in a way that the registered user does not even notice the cart is there?
I want my users to get access to invoices but not much more, no cart, no delivery emails no nothing else.
Is it feasible to use HikaShop this way?
IF I deactivate catalog mode I understand I enter in Cart Mode.
But, I don't want my registered users to buy products, just to see them and call the administrator of the website (and the business) to ask for a person-to-person sale as each product is very unique and requires professional-to-professional negotiation.
So, could the administrator after the negotiation open a cart for that client and add the products, emit the invoice and close the sale in a way that the registered user does not even notice the cart is there?
I want my users to get access to invoices but not much more, no cart, no delivery emails no nothing else.
Is it feasible to use HikaShop this way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172396
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Catalog mode On or Off for invoicing?
Hi,
I think I have already answer you.
The other simple solution is to test the catalog mode ; as you no it's a "yes/no" option that you can activate and deactivate.
Regards,
I think I have already answer you.
The other simple solution is to test the catalog mode ; as you no it's a "yes/no" option that you can activate and deactivate.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds