- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Cart Trouble
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #172556
by Holmes-Pierce
Cart Trouble was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.elevateyoursole.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hello,
Sometimes I find that I have to add a product twice to the cart. i.e. I add something to the cart, the page reloads, nothing happens. I add it again and it works correctly.
Any ideas for fixing this?
Thanks,
Hal
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hello,
Sometimes I find that I have to add a product twice to the cart. i.e. I add something to the cart, the page reloads, nothing happens. I add it again and it works correctly.
Any ideas for fixing this?
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172559
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cart Trouble
Hi,
I made some test and I couldn't reproduce your problem.
But for such things, generally it is related to the cache.
Please check that the cache is not enable (in Joomla or in your template).
Regards,
I made some test and I couldn't reproduce your problem.
But for such things, generally it is related to the cache.
Please check that the cache is not enable (in Joomla or in your template).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds