Site down after upgrade to 2.3.3. business
12 years 1 week ago #172906
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Site down after upgrade to 2.3.3. business was created by gasoline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/index.php on line 33 Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/includes/application.php on line 536 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/index.php on line 33 Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
Strict Standards: Non-static method hikashop::config() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php on line 43 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php on line 74
On blank page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getKeyName() in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/plugins/system/falangdriver/falang_database.php on line 521
It happend again.
I upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 business. And now when you click article the article page (next page) is empty. What now.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/index.php on line 33 Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/includes/application.php on line 536 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/index.php on line 33 Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
Strict Standards: Non-static method hikashop::config() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php on line 43 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/xxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/public_html/templates/xxxxxxxxxxxxxwebshop-V2/html/com_hikashop/product/listing_div.php on line 74
On blank page:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getKeyName() in /home/xxxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/plugins/system/falangdriver/falang_database.php on line 521
It happend again.
I upgraded from 2.3.2 to 2.3.3 business. And now when you click article the article page (next page) is empty. What now.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #172912
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Site down after upgrade to 2.3.3. business
Hi,
Your warnings in "listing_div" are in a view override, not in the code of HikaShop.
Your fatal error is in the falang database driver, not in HikaShop.
Regards,
Your warnings in "listing_div" are in a view override, not in the code of HikaShop.
Your fatal error is in the falang database driver, not in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173006
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Site down after upgrade to 2.3.3. business
Yes, your probably right. I'v searching for the problem and I'm afraid it's broken with the Falang update.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173052
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic Site down after upgrade to 2.3.3. business
faboba has released a new version, 1.4.2.
Problem is solved now, was a Falang extension problem.
Problem is solved now, was a Falang extension problem.
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds